Thank you for taking the time to read about my journey as I cycle 25000 km through Asia, Oceania, South America, Europe and the Middle East.
I would LOVE it if you would like to follow along on my journey. If so, then please use the links below:
- The easiest way to follow my cycling adventures around the world is by signing up to receive my newsletter. Just pop your email address in the form at the foot of this page to receive an email notification every time I update my blog. We can then virtually ‘share’ breakfast or lunch together as my blog updates get sent direct to your inbox.
- Follow Cyclingstew’s world bike tour on Facebook – Just click ‘Like’ on my facebook page to receive regular stories and photos from the road.
- Youtube – Watch the best bits of my adventures via daily video highlights. To make sure that you don’t miss any of the action just click the link and subscribe to my youtube channel.
- Instagram – They say that a picture paints a thousand words and if photos are more your thing, then please click the link and follow me on Instagram.
- Twitter – If you still crave more then the final way is to follow me on twitter.
Please get in touch using the form below if you are in the planning stage, about to start or already cycling your own journey and have any questions about the equipment I am using or the route I plan to take etc.
If you have recently finished a ride that covers some of the route that I am cycling then it would be great if you could get in touch and let me know your own country highlights, or just want to say hello, then I’d love to hear from you.
Please fill out the contact form below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.